CURRENT TESTING CENTER INFORMATION:
- In-person testing has resumed in a limited capacity in the Student Services Building.
- Operations will be limited to ensure safety of students, testers, and staff.
- The University Testing Center will also offer limited online testing of Accuplacer Math Placements and FLATS tests.
- Please read the safety guidelines that will be mandatory for all testers.
- Visitors accompanying testers must wait outside or in their cars.
Please note: we are not a medical testing site for COVID-19.
Please call the Utah Coronavirus Information Line at 1-800-456-7707
Testing Services at the University of Utah are divided between five different offices
on campus, with each one having a different area of focus. Please read the information
below to find the right contact information for the particular test you need to take.
Area of Focus
- Accuplacer Math Placement
- FLATS (Language Credit)
- Proctored Exams for Outside Organizations (other colleges, certifications, etc.)
To register for one of the tests above, please click on the following link:
Address: Student Services Building, Room 498
Area of Focus
To register for one of the tests above, please click on its link and follow the prompts. For all other tests administered by Prometric, please visit the following website:
Address: Student Services Building, Room 490