William Browning Building (WBB)
University of Utah
135 S 1640 E
Salt Lake City UT 84112
Directions from Downtown
- Drive East on 400 South: As you reach the foothills, 400 South will curve so that it's name changes to 500 South by the time you are on top of the hill. Continue driving East on 500 South until you come to the 1300 East intersection.
- Turn left on 1300 East: You will now be facing North. Continue driving North on 1300 East until you come to the 100 South intersection.
- Turn right on 100 South: You will now be facing East. Continue driving East on 100 South until you come to 1455 East. This will be a small access road on your right.
- Turn right on 1455 East: You will now be facing South. Continue driving South on 1455 East until you see a blue sign with the words "visitor parking." Follow the directions on the sign until you come to a visitor parking lot. Pull up to the booth, take the ticket, and drive in. Please visit the Commuter Services website (http://commuterservices.utah.edu/index.php) for questions regarding the days, times, and rates they charge for parking. Please do not park in handicapped spaces without proper permits, nor in fire lanes at anytime. There are sever penalties for doing so.
- The William Browning Building (W.B.B.) is located on the North Side of the parking Lot.